Our Financing Can Help You Meet Your Commercial Real Estate Goals
When you’re in the business of investing in real estate, access to quick cash is a must. The best real estate deals don’t tend to stick around very long, and you may not have time to apply for a standard loan and wait days or potentially weeks for approval. At Whitefish Funding we empower investors to take advantage of the best real estate deals by offering commercial real estate financing.
Many Financing Options
Instead of giving just one financing option to our clients, we pride ourselves in offering many different financing solutions. With our help, you can choose the program that best meets your needs from the following list:
- SBA 7a and 504 Loans: We often give these types of loans to borrowers who need money for flagged and non-flagged hotels, or certain owner-occupied properties. Rates and terms are good.
- Equity and Mezzanine Financing: When you need financial solutions that are a bit more tailored than a standard loan, ask about our equity and mezzanine financing.
- Bridge Loans: Need temporary financial help? A bridge loan may be a good choice. It gives you financing for a short period of time while you look for longer-term lending.
- Construction Financing: Whether you’re working on a small construction project or a large one, our construction financing program can give you the permanent funds you need.
- HUD and FHA Lending: Choose this option if you’re in the business of rehabilitating or construction Senior’s housing, healthcare facilities and/or multifamily rental housing.
- CMBS Loans: Our Commercial Mortgage Backed Securities offer exceptional rates as well as fixed terms. They are first securitized, then moved to a trust and sold to investors.
- Conventional Programs: Our conventional loan programs are second-to-none. They are the ideal, well-rounded solution for stabilized investments and all types of owner-occupied real estate.
- International Financing: Choose this program if you’re working on any projects abroad. We can fund projects that require as much as $1,000,000.
Don’t feel overwhelmed if you aren’t sure what type of commercial real estate financing you need. Give us a call and we’ll give you a thorough consultation.